Our core objectives:
- To provide essential and easily accessible quality information, care and support to persons affected by dementia and their families.
- To improve public and professional awareness about dementia
- To promote early diagnosis, functional interventions and a person-centered approach
- To conduct training for caregivers, volunteers and healthcare professionals for improving the quality of life of people and care of people with dementia.
- To provide a Memory Clinic and conduct memory screening camps
- To promote and support research into the causes and prevalence of dementia and communication interventions for people with dementia.
- To advocate for integration of functional rehabilitation for persons with dementia, in the curriculum of nursing, occupational therapy, speech therapy and physiotherapy courses.
- To collaborate with government and non-government organizations in pursuit of any of the above objectives
Dr. Suvarna Alladi
Dr. K. Chandrasekhar
Division of Neuropsychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry, Asha Hospital, Hyderabad
Ms. Rukhsana Ansari
Dedicated to improving quality of life…
ARDSI Hyderabad Deccan has been registered, Reg. No: 561/900, under the A.P Societies Registration Act/2001 in August 2009.
# 8-2-316/5/10, Ground Floor,
Lane Behind Asha Hospital, Road no 14,
Resham Bagh, Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500034