Our core objectives:
- To provide essential and easily accessible quality information, care and support to persons affected by dementia and their families.
- To improve public and professional awareness about dementia
- To promote early diagnosis, functional interventions and a person-centered approach
- To conduct training for caregivers, volunteers and healthcare professionals for improving the quality of life of people and care of people with dementia
- To provide a Memory Clinic and conduct memory screening camps
- To promote and support research into the causes and prevalence of dementia and communication interventions for people with dementia.
- To advocate for integration of functional rehabilitation for persons with dementia, in the curriculum of nursing, occupational therapy, speech therapy and physiotherapy courses.
- To collaborate with government and non-government organizations in pursuit of any of the above objectives
Dedicated to improving quality of life…
ARDSI Hyderabad Deccan has been registered, Reg. No: 561/900, under the A.P Societies Registration Act/2001 in August 2009.
# 8-2-316/5/10, Ground Floor,
Lane Behind Asha Hospital, Road no 14,
Resham Bagh, Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500034