Our core objectives:
- To provide essential and easily accessible quality information, care and support to persons affected by dementia and their families.
- To improve public and professional awareness about dementia
- To promote early diagnosis, functional interventions and a person-centered approach
- To conduct training for caregivers, volunteers and healthcare professionals for improving the quality of life of people and care of people with dementia
- To provide a Memory Clinic and conduct memory screening camps
- To promote and support research into the causes and prevalence of dementia and communication interventions for people with dementia.
- To advocate for integration of functional rehabilitation for persons with dementia, in the curriculum of nursing, occupational therapy, speech therapy and physiotherapy courses.
- To collaborate with government and non-government organizations in pursuit of any of the above objectives
Dedicated to improving quality of life…
Established in November 2008, ARDSI – Hyderabad Deccan is the local chapter of the National Organization. Registered as a society in August 2009 (Registration No: 561/900/2009), the society was registered under the Andhra Pradesh Societies Registration Act 2001 on 28th August 2009 at Registered Address: 8-3-332/5, Road no 3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, Registration No.: 561 / 2009; Pan number: AABAA4659D; CSR Number CSR00045866. The Society has been intensely involved in providing information, support and an array of services, like support groups, counseling services, day care and home care services, in and around Hyderabad. It has been awarded the AP State Award for institutions working towards for spreading knowledge and information, in the field of ageing (Alzheimer’s and other dementias) for the year 2010.
# 8-2-316/5/10, Ground Floor,
Lane Behind Asha Hospital, Road no 14,
Resham Bagh, Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500034